Our View From Up Here


Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been awhile...

I haven't been updating much in the last few weeks... we've been busy! I have been working extra shifts at the hospital (Tis the season to be sick) plus Kyla and I have both had nasty colds, but I think we're getting better. I am so paranoid of Kyla getting RSV. It's been going around town, so hopefully we can avoid it!
Last weekend we enjoyed a few days in Omaha with my parents and sister. We met there because it is a good half-way point. We stayed in a hotel, hung out in the pool, went shopping, and went to the zoo. The zoo was actually really cool, even in the winter. Only the indoor exibits were open, but the animals were really active and entertaining!
This is short and sweet, but I gotta work again in the morning, so I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment