Our View From Up Here


Saturday, August 6, 2011

23 days...

I still really like being pregnant, but I am starting to countdown the days until this little boy is due to arrive (3weeks + 2days).
I don't sit still well, but I am exhausted. I assume it has a lot to do with the 2 year old that I try to entertain all day long, as well as the 40 hours per week that I work, and the household stuff that has to get done. (Although Greg does ALOT, I still find stuff to occupy my "free time" at home.)
My feet are swollen, my back hurts, there's still laundry in the wash, but it's 10:00 and I'm going to bed.
PS. Life is good and I wouldn't change it for anything :)
PPS. Now the baby has hiccups... awesome... try falling asleep with a baby jolting rhythmicly inside of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment