Our View From Up Here


Thursday, August 26, 2010

And we wait...

Nothing real exciting is going on recently. The home inspection went well on our new house and we are signing the closing papers on September 30. I am then hoping to do a little painting of the inside walls then move in as we can. I'm thankful that there's not a rush and we can get things organized how we want.
My sister will be living in our basement and working in Sioux Falls. I'm excited about this- live in babysitter!? Plus I've been with family for 4 months straight, and I'd be bored when Greg is at work. Now I'll have a live in friend too :)
I'm pretty sure my mom is going to have severe withdrawls without Kyla in her house. Anyone wanna takes bets as to how often she'll have excuses to come to Sioux Falls? ;)
Well, it's almost 9am and I hear Kyla stirring in her crib (yep- we're still spoiled... she sleeps for 12 hours every night!) I guess things will have to change when she starts daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment