Our View From Up Here


Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy! Happy!

It was Greg's 30th birthday on Tuesday! He's getting to be an old man ;) But we still love him.
Every single morning the first thing Kyla says is "puppee!" (She pronounces the "E" so particularly.) But, the morning of Greg's birthday, Kyla happen to be in bed with me (she woke up at 7:00 and I wasn't ready to be up early on my day off.) Anyway, Kyla rolls over and says "Daddy!" in her cutest little girl voice ever. I say, "Kyla, can you say Happy Birthday?" She says, "happy, happy!" and repeats it several times that day.
Kyla is quite the vocalist. We've decided the only time she is quiet is if she is stuffing her mouth with food or if she is deeply sleeping. Her newest words are "glasses" and "teeth." Who knew that these words could be so cute! Her pronunciation of names are cute too. She calls my sister (Krista) "Tista" and says her own name whenever she sees herself in the mirror- "Lyla". The letter K is apparently a difficult one.

The countdown continues until we get possession of our house... 3 weeks!
I am getting excited about organizing, decorating, and having a "home" for everything. I'm not a fan out of living out of boxes as we have been doing for 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment