Our View From Up Here


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moving Day!

The time has come! Tomorrow morning we will sign the final papers for our house in Sioux Falls. We did a final walk through last night and everything is looking good, it's clean and the lady almost had all her stuff out of there.
Greg and I both have the day off work tomorrow, so we plan on heading over there right away and getting started on painting. I would like to get the bedrooms and the basement painted this weekend before we start moving all the big furniture. Right now all the walls are pretty much white, so it's fun picking out some colors!
I'm actually excited to clean and organize and unpack everything. It'll be exciting to find our routine back and also have our own place again.
It'll probably be a process over the next week or more before we get totally settled. I think I will still be staying in Inwood some of the time to finish out Kyla's last week at daycare in Larchwood.
I'm still in the process of picking a daycare in Sioux Falls, but I have one that does have an opening.
I'll be sure to take some before and after pictures of the house and post them!

Our address is now:
6005 S Dublin Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57106

For now, our cell phone numbers are the same, but we are probably going to change them in the near future here.

1 comment: