Our View From Up Here


Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas is this week?

We're still getting ready for Christmas even though half of our parties are over. We still have the Van Veldhuizen party which we are hosting on Christmas Day, then we have the Wallenburg party on Sunday at my grandma's house in Inwood. On Sunday, we are also opening gifts with my siblings and parents.
It's been much to fun shopping for Kyla this year. I know she will love everything and gets really excited, especially about ELMO! She's a riot right now.
Hopefully I can get the last few items bought tomorrow, since I have been avoiding weekend shopping around here. Greg's parents are coming for a couple days this week from Montana. I'm sure they will babysit if they're not up for shopping :)
On Friday, we had an "Ugly Sweater Party." It was a lot of fun and very interesting. Lots of friends and family came over. I think we might make it a Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment