Our View From Up Here


Monday, June 4, 2012

Life is Good

I swore off blogging about an hour ago, but I find that these are the times I need it most. It's like a free therapy session (because trust me, therapy is kinda expensive, I've been there!) Life is a roller coaster, although, over all, my life has been good. My parents did get divorced. I lost one of my best friends. I did fall and break my wrist, and then badly sprain my ankle. There are some new stressors at my job. AND Nolan injured his poor little wrist. (We have a few medical bills to catch up on.) When you're in a down mood, there's lots of bad things that come to mind. I could go on and on. Mainly what I want to say today is, divorce sucks. All sides of it suck. Although, I really only know the "child of divorce" side. It causes such a huge strain on everyone. It doesn't matter who did what wrong, and who is doing what now. Emotions come and go and come again. But, my life IS good- because I have a wonderful Lord, an amazing husband, beautiful kids, and a support system. Just looking up, I realize I bought a metal decor item to put in my kitchen today. "Life is Good." Coincidence? Maybe, and what an appropriate reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment