Our View From Up Here


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, Christmas is over and Kyla is now 5 months old! She's still as happy as ever (usually) and is loving all her new toys she got as gifts. She has two little swollen spots on her bottom gums, is drooling everywhere, chewing and fussing. I have a feeling those teeth are going to pop through at any time! She can almost sit up on her own, rolls over on occasion and is very interested in things around her. She got mistaken for a one-year old sitting in a highchair at Taco Johns yesterday... she's big for her age, I know!
We made it to Inwood for Christmas weekend. I had to work Christmas morning, then we headed out after that. We stayed in a hotel Christmas night and pulled into Inwood before noon on Saturday. It was good to be there. After nearly 5 years of being away from "home" I still will go every chance I get. And it's true... I would love to move back to the Sioux Falls area! At least one set of grandparents would be close by and everyone loves free babysitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment