Our View From Up Here


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mommy and Me

It's just me and Kyla at home today. I was in the basement putting away some of Kyla's clothes that are too small, and decided to dig through a box of my old clothes that my mom gave me. So, we had a little "dress up" session!

Here is Kyla- 7 months old. I believe I wore this dress to my Aunt Mary's wedding when I was only a few weeks old.

This complete outfit was mine when I was little- including the shoes and the chair!

Kyla loved this rocking chair. Today was the first time I've hauled it out for her. Right away she discovered that it rocked and wanted to feel and play with it! I'm surprised she didn't rock herself off of it.

This is me- 6 months old. I am wearing the outift that Kyla is wearing above. Hmm... I wonder where she got her good looks from (and her bald head!)

1 comment:

  1. wow ... Kyla looks just like her mommy did as a baby. I always did think that, but these pictures prove it! Melissa was a happy and content baby most of the time too! Love it! Mom

    ReplyDelete