Our View From Up Here


Monday, March 15, 2010

First Tooth

Kyla officially has her first tooth. Her bottom left tooth actually came in about a week ago. Now I think she's working on the other bottom tooth. We deal with a lot of drool!
Greg's parents arrived here Saturday evening. Sunday we had a quiet day then went over to James and Tena (Greg's cousin) for a supper/get-together. Today, we toured my work place and went to Tassel Ridge Winery which is near Pella, and did a wine tasting. Yummy! Tomorrow we are going to Des Moines. I have always wanted to tour Terrace Hill, so we'll do that and whatever else we decide (shopping perhaps!?) We've also enjoyed the nice weather and have gone for some walks! I hope it stays this nice! It's so nice to see the sunshine!
Kyla is excited to have guests in the house who spend extra special attention to her :)

1 comment:

  1. James and I were shopping on Tuesday, too! How'd you like Terrace Hill? It's pretty I think!

    ReplyDelete