Our View From Up Here


Monday, April 12, 2010

One busy day

Greg is working today, and I had a day filled with business! The day started at 7:00 (Kyla's new (early) wake-up time). I had a Skype interview with Sanford hospital at 8:30, and exit interview with Pella Regional at 11:00, a house showing at 3:45, and another Skype interview at 4:00. Greg was able to come home to watch Kyla for the first interview this morning, I had to take her with me to the second, and the third one I had to do at Greg's office, so Kyla came with while Julie (their office manager) babysat. Then, we had to run and get some groceries.
Meanwhile, I'm still not feeling 100% well. I was slightly ill all weekend. (No! I'm not pregnant) I had some fevers, nausea and diarrhea... sorry if that's TMI.
The interviews went well (I think) We'll see if I get a job offer. The house showing also went well. But, the person needs to sell his house first. So we wait.
After all the chaos, I couldn't resist going for a walk. It was warm out, the tulips are blooming, the magnolia trees are GORGEOUS, and the dog needed to get out of the house! So, we walked to the park and Kyla loved her first swing ride! She also loved waving at every person we came across, haha.

Here's some more pictues I uploaded off my phone today... Now that Kyla is more mobile, she is quite difficult to put to bed, especially for naps. She crawls around, pulls herself up and peers through the rails. Eventually she will fall asleep, but in pretty precarious positions. It really just makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment