Our View From Up Here


Monday, May 24, 2010

Kyla is 10 months old!

Today, Kyla is 10 months old... I think this was the fastest month we've had! And, rightly so with the moving, starting new jobs, etc.
Kyla is a very busy-body. Her favorite things to do are eat (we haven't found anything that she doesn't like... the other day at Qdoba restaurant, she ate a 1/2 cup of guacamole!), talk, play, and be outside.
Her latest accomplishments are learning to climb stairs, "cruising" on furniture, and mastering the "more" sign with her hands. She's also getting good at copying words/sounds we say. And, she has overcome her fear of grass, and will now take off crawling through the yard.
Kyla continues to be a good, happy baby.
We're all getting spoiled by my parents here in Inwood, especially Kyla! But, Greg and I also... we got to go on our first date alone without Kyla last weekend, and yesterday I got to go on the motorcycle with Greg for the first time since she was born. We've been missing out on these grandma/grandpa luxuries!
Lastly, I got some pictures uploaded to share:

This is the week before we moved... Kyla and Carson in front of the lovely Pella tulips!

Me and three of my high school friends all had babies within 4 months of eachother. We had a playdate a few weeks ago-

My first Mother's Day

Here's the infamous swing that my parents set up for her in the yard. She loves it!

And... Kyla proudly showing off her new car. She got this for Christmas, and is now old enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment