Our View From Up Here


Friday, January 21, 2011

Dreaming of Sunshine...

The bags are packed, the dog is at the "puppy resort", and Kyla is at Grandma's house (sad).
Our plane leaves Omaha at 9:50am, then we're off to Orlando, Florida. We will spend one night in Orlando and then we get on the Carnival cruise ship "Sensation" on Sunday afternoon. We'll be at sea for 5 days with two stops in the Bahamas. We return to Florida on Thursday and will fly back into Omaha on Thursday night. I'm looking forward to sunshine, beaches, relaxing and reading. :)
Not sure if we'll be able to get on the internet or phone (I think everything is avaiable for a certain cost... so we'll see). It will be a much-needed break from everything here. It will be difficult to leave my baby girl and my mom, but I am really planning on enjoying myself with my wonderful husband!
My mom has the most important job in the world right now... taking care of our Kyla. And she will love every second of it! If you're able, be sure to check in on her. Although she's cute and smart, Kyla is a 1 1/2 year old, sometimes naughty, little girl... she may need some respite ;)
Thank you all for your cares and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment