Our View From Up Here


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year

I've fallen quite behind with my blogging...
Christmas was a lot of fun, especially with Kyla! We gave her a play kitchen set, some books, an Elmo DVD, and an Elmo shirt. Pretty sure that the Elmo shirt was her favorite of them all... she would wear it everyday if we didn't hide it! She got tons of stuff from my parents too- a 4-wheeler, Elmo DVD, a Peterbuilt truck (like my dad's) and I think some more stuff that I am forgetting... anyway, she should be entertained for a while! She had already gotten gifts from Greg's side over Thanksgiving. We had to have my grandpa build us a new big toybox this past month. Haha :)
I had Christmas Eve and New Years Eve off of work. It was nice to have a little more time with Kyla than usual. She's getting to be quite the little girl. Smart and chatty and sometimes naughty, but lovable!
Now, Greg and I have our Bahama cruise to look forward to (in 18 days!!) Kyla is going to stay with my parents. I'm starting to get sad thinking about leaving her, but I know she'll have fun too with Gamma and Papa. I gotta start thinking about packing...

No comments:

Post a Comment