Our View From Up Here


Saturday, January 15, 2011

New(er) Car!


Here's whats new in our life- a 2010 Saturn Outlook! We've been thinking about a different car for the last few months. We wanted a 3rd row seat. We were thinking either an Acadia or a Traverse. This is pretty much the same thing, except it is a Saturn. And it is fancy! My brother told us about it- it was at the dealership that he works for. Everything turned out good, so we traded in our Chevy Equinox today. I'm kinda afraid to break something. It's the nicest and newest thing I've ever driven! I love it!
In other news: It's cold. I'm ready for summer. We're all couped up in this house without anywhere to go. I'm excited to take Kyla to play at parks, ride bike, and go for walks. Same with the dog- we miss the dog park!
We do leave in one week for our cruise! It will be just Greg and I. Kyla will be staying with my parents. Mason will go to what we call the "puppy resort." I know I'll miss Kyla terribly, but I'm excited for the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment