Our View From Up Here


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Great Gift


I'm pregnant! I am 12 weeks along. Due date is August 30. I found out I was pregnant on Christmas morning- what a great gift!! (I had strong suspicions, thanks to the crazy dreams I had been having and the cravings for green olives!) Greg had worked the night shift, so
I left him this gift to find when he got home.
We made a little video with Kyla, but I can't get it to load on this blog. You can check it out on my facebook page.
The time has gone by so fast so far. I felt pretty sick during the second month, but not too bad now. Thankfully, I felt good while we were on our cruise and I made well with my virgin pina-coladas. :)
We pray everything continues to go well. We're excited for another summer baby. Not sure that Kyla really gets it... we point out little babies everywhere we go. She does love babies! And she knows there is a baby somewhere under her mommy's shirt whom she "loves" and kisses.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun way to tell Greg! Glad you're feeling well and felt good on your cruise! I think it feels like it goes twice as fast the 2nd time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Avery's birthday is Aug 30 - you did well!! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete