Our View From Up Here


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kyla Mae = 1 1/2 years old!

Let's talk about Miss Kyla... she turned 18 months old while we were on our cruise. Here's what she's been up to:

-Talking like crazy! And starting to use phrases like "Mommy's is all gone." and "Mason's nye-nye"
-Going up and down the stairs on her feet while holding onto the rails.
-Loving ELMO!
-Getting chubby (she still loves her food ;)
-"Reading" books (by memory).
-Cleaning... she loves to take washcloths and wipe everything.
-Cooking... she uses her kitchen set and makes me coffee and chicken. haha
-Eating "Munkeys" (her favorite treats are Curious George fruit snacks)
-Currently getting her 13th and 14th teeth!

We have her 18 month doctor appointment next week to see how much she's grown.
I sometimes complain about how whiney Kyla is, but I suppose that is typical of a toddler. All in all, she's a pretty good little girl who loves to play and stay busy. I love the little stinker so much and enjoy how she makes me laugh and makes me feel loved. Being a mommy is so amazing and keeps on getting more fun!
I'm also so thankful that I get to do it with Greg... He's the best dad and husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment