Our View From Up Here


Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Update

We all continue to do well. I'd say that I was completely recovered within a week of Nolan being born. We've been on good walks and I've been able to be active around the house. Some nights Nolan gets up 3 times, other nights, only 1 time. So I'm more tired some days than others.
During the day, Nolan just hangs out in the swing or on the boppy pillow. And allows me to do what I want. I'm pretty sure he has a little cold (probably from his sister coughing in his face) so he's been a little more fussy today.
Kyla has had a pretty good week. Last week she was absolutely rotten- probably typical two-year-old stuff. She throws some fits at random and once in a while she'll say "I'm NOT a big girl- I'm a baby." Life must be rough as a two year old big sister. She is doing really well with potty training though and even has been pooping in the potty every day.
Greg started his orientation for his new job at Sanford this week. It's just been education classes, so not too exciting yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment