Our View From Up Here


Monday, November 7, 2011

Life is good.

It's been awhile since I've blogged, and really I have no excuse. Just been enjoying my time at home with my family!
Most recently, I've been painting. The living area is nearly done, and I've started working on the kitchen. I've never liked the white walls in the living room and the yellow kitchen, so after a year of living here, I'm finally getting to it! The living room is a golden sand color, and the kitchen will be a deep green.
Nolan is 2 months old! He's still a good, cute little thing! He usually sleeps through the night, and boy, has he started smiling! He's so precious. Kyla is really starting to enjoy him now that she gets some reaction from him.
Kyla is something else. Between and the ridiculous things she says, and trying to control her energy, she's busy, busy. And funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment