Our View From Up Here


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Small blessings in ridiculous circumstances

I want to rip this splint of my arm! It is hot and claustrophobic and in the way!
My wrist still hurts a bit (see the story below) but I realize i need to follow the treatment, because I don't want it to hurt the rest of my life.
I try to be as productive as possible, on my days off work, but I don't think I'll be vacuuming or cleaning the shower real soon.

I may be using this inury as a way to get out of things. But, the other day, I got home from work, and Greg had made porkchops for supper. He felt bad when he remembered I wouldn't be able to cut it, so my porkchop was all cut up into bite-size peices for me on the table. So sweet, didn't even have to ask him :)
Greg will be great around the house, as usual.
Another blessing- a church-group lady called me this afternoon to see if I needed help with anything. She offered to bring some meals to help out. So nice!
Both of my parents have also been helping with the kids. I can get by, but it's definately more difficult than usual.

Hoping for quick healing, without surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment