Our View From Up Here


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Job Accepted

I have accepted the RN position with the Cardiovascular Institute at Sanford Hospital in Sioux Falls. It is a clinic job and I'll be working with Dr. Solberg, a cardiologist. I'm very excited about the fact that I won't work any nights, weekends, or holidays! It'll be 4-5 days a week, full-time. Everyone who works there was so nice during the interviews. I'm excited to learn alot and care for this type of patients! I start May 10.
Greg has already been going up to Sioux Falls to do some training with Rural Metro. He has to go tomorrow again to be there for two days.
We don't have any more news on the house selling... we're just trying to be patient.
Kyla hasn't acted sick at all since she started her antibiotis on Monday. Hopefully this is someting that won't come back! She has her 9 month appointment next Monday, so the Dr. will make sure the ear infection has cleared up.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you got a job! Eases the mind I am sure. No week-ends, nights or holidays?!? You wont know how to act!! Good for you! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete