Our View From Up Here


Saturday, August 27, 2011

In other news...

We still don't have a baby in our arms, although my due date is only 3 days away! It's hard to believe that this could happen any day now. I'm exicted for all that is to come and anxious too! I'm going to keep on working my job through next week if nothing happens in the meantime... we'll see. I'm really feeling quite well.

The other news is that Greg accepted a new job! He is going to be a flight Paramedic for Sanford hospital (the same hospital that I work in). This has been a dream and life goal of his, so I'm very proud of him. Bonus is that the hours and pay are a bit better too! He'll be workiing three 12-hour shifts per week, which will vary, and probably be a combination of days and nights. He starts on September 12. Hopefully it's a smooth transition since I'll be on maternity leave until then end of November.

I reminded Greg the other night that having a baby and changing jobs are two "big stressors of life". Also- my parents divorce and all the drama that goes with that is still stressful enough!! But... we're doing well and continue to look at the positives of life. Greg is so supportive and just knows what to say. And so we just keep pluggin away. And we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment